Thursday, June 11, 2009

Day Three (June 11, 2009)

Today, I slept untill about noon, which felt really good. At about four, I went to my friends graduation party. It was fun because I got to hang out with Brennen, Sam, Eliza, Dino, Charles (the person who was graduating), Brandon, Steven, Brennan (he is moving so I probably will not mention him again for a while), and Mary. How can I deny it, I still like Eliza too much to not try again. I am still going to keep my eyes open though, but nobody seems to compare. I am hopeless, I know. After the party, I tried to go to Joseph's house to watch a movie (Sam, Brennen, Brennan, and I were all going to go), but, once again, my mom wouldn't let me. She needs to loosen up a bit and let me be a teenager. Just because she did horrible things as a teenager doesn't mean that I am going to. After I got off the phone with her, I was a little annoyed and snapped my phone in half. When I look back at that, I am thinking it my not have been the best idea, but oh well. I occasionally have anger issues like that, but they don't last for very long. Tommorow, I have a snare sectional (essentially just an excuse for me, Brennen, Sam, Austin, and Andrew to hang out), I might be going to a friends house to play cards, and I am going to use my newfound skills in fixing things to try to fix my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment