Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A little about me and my peers

I am currently a rising junior in high school. My real name is not Luke, but I do not want people I know reading this so I will not be using lmy real name or last names of anyone in hopes that no one I know finds this. I am sixteen years old and have never been in a relationship before (yeah, lame I know). When around my friends, I am extremly confident and cocky, but around people I don't know very well (or around most girls) I can barely speak. Confidence has always been a major issue for me but I seem to be getting better and can actually talk to people. I have one sibling and she is older than me. Out of all my friends that are around my age I think I am the second strongest (this isn't me just assuming, we arm wreslted because we were curious). Ryan is the strongest. I hardly feel physical pain anymore for some reason that is unknown to me. I am in pretty good shape considering that I do not do anything to get that way. My high matabolism and my urge to always be moving keep me skinny and I do not know where my strength comes from. My hobbies are freerunning (I can jump really high), learning Japanese (I seem to be good at picking up languages), magic, drumming, and film. I am a part of my schools drumline. Most of my friends are too. The main people I will mention in this blog are (D stands for friends in drumline, J stands for rising junior, S stands for rising sophmore, S! stands for senior, B stands for friends in band) Sam(D/J), Brennen(D/J), Michael(D/J)(nickname is Brownie, I use both names interchangably), Jacob(D/S), Joseph(D/S)(Jacob and Joseph are brothers), Peter(B/J)(real name is Ryan, but we call him Peter so we don't mix him ad the other Ryan up), Eliza(D/J), Troy(B/J), Steven(D/J), Brandon(not sure if he is doing drumline or band/J), Dino(D/J), Kevin(S!)(I have been friends with him longer than any other friend ever), Alex(D/S!)(Kevin introduced me to him and I eventually convinced him to join drumlin), Ahmed(J), Burhan(J), Andrew(D/S), Austin(D/S)(he is older than me though, his parents made him retake second grade, he is not stupid or anything though), Danielle(J)(goes to a different school, we know eachother from middle school), Dru(college, sister), Mary(D/J), and Keith(J)(real name Alex, we also call him peaches(long story(actually, its pretty short, but it is boring))). I have a few other friends and I probably forgot someoene on that list, but those are the peoeple I hang out with the most. Over the next year, it is my goal to double that list as I gain confidence. I tend to lie a lot and I like to steal (I give everything back though, I just enjoy the thrill of being sneaky). I have OCD and possibly ADHD. Drumline is probably the biggest part of my life aside from my friends. It is fun and most of my friends are in drumline so it gives us an excuse to hang out. I am the one in my group of friends that people know is most likely to accept a chalange. I like to do crazy things that do not make any sense. My philosophy is to enjoy life as much as possible and if I can't find a way to enjoy a part of it then I leave that part behind. I also try to live by the Nike motto of "Just do it". I used to really like Eliza but due to recent, complicated circumstances, I am not sure how I feel about her anymore (nothing bad against her, I just relized that she doesn't like me the same way so I decided to let go, bur we are still friends and may be able to become better friends now). This means that I have entered a new era in my life where I am not stuck trying to get one girl 24/7, I can actually notice other girls and I might be able to actually enter a relationship and maybe even find out what this whole "love" thing is about (yes, I am that tacky). I am not very close to my parents, even though they think we are close. They are too judgemental to tell them anything and I know if I do tell them anything of importance that I will either get into trouble or be denied (I have tried before and that is what happened). I can talk to my sister but I think of us as more of friends than siblings(good thing because siblings tend to hate eachother). I always to go out to places with my friends because I cannot stand the feeling of being alone. I am definately not popular, but I still like to dress in very nice clothes (my sister tells me what looks good because I have no clue). I am a decently intelligent person who is always striving to learn new skills and become a generally better person. I think that about sums me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment